Our excellent facility is located very close to Waterloo and is ideal for Anniversaries, Birthdays, Picnics, Retirements, Seminars, Small Trade Shows, Tournaments, Stag & Does, Indoor & Outdoor Wedding Facilities.
- For bookings and enquiries email email@example.com or contact Hall Coordinator Carroll Norris (519) 669-8028 / Cell Phone (519) 590-9032
- Holds 260 people, perfect for weddings, seminars, Christmas dinners, or company functions.
- Catering is available
- Overlooking the scenic Conestoga River
- Between Waterloo Farmer’s Market and Heidelberg. See contact page for directions and map.
- Our outdoor venue, the Clemmer building, holds 160 people indoors, as well as up to 500 more on the adjacent picnic grounds.
- Perfect for outdoor events such as family picnics, company picnics, stag and does, open air concerts, car and motorcycle shows.
- You can enjoy your beverages outside in our large the fenced enclosed area. Smoking is permitted in the outside enclosed area.
- The Clemmer Building is available for rent from May 1 -> October 31.
We would love to serve you and let you enjoy our culinary experience, you can find us at —
Waterloo Rod & Gun Club
RR1, 1075 Bo-De Lane
St. Jacobs, Ontario N0B 2N0
Tel: (519) 664-2951
Banquet Hall Co-Ordinator:
Carroll Norris (519) 669-8028
Cell (519) 590-9032
Club Lounge, Piano Room, Games Room
& Clemmer Building Inquiries
Lea Millar: Bar Manager
(519) 664-2951 (during club hours)
Sunday to Tuesday
Club Open 6:00pm – 9:30pm
Club open 2:00pm – 6:00pm
Club open 12:00pm – 4:00pm